Skip to main content
EveryWalk.com Limited

EveryWalk.com Limited

An opportunity to support the growth of the UK's largest online shopping destination

www.investingzone.com

Tax Relief: EIS
0% Complete
0%
Funded
£650,000
Target
£0
Pledged

Summary

Presenting a transformative retail opportunity that traverses verticals and offers the ability to marry both the online and physical realms

Everywalk uniquely enables consumers to shop from every brand for every aspect of their ever-changing lifestyles. We provide consumers with the ‘tools’ to save and share their shopping ideas for when they are ready to buy.

Here lies the scale of the opportunity, currently on average only 2% of visitors to online stores buy something. Everywalk facilitates access to the other 98% of visitors by capturing the shopping ideas of those that are still within the decision making process. This gives brands the ability to retain and nurture their interests for when they are ready to buy. ‘Not now doesn’t mean not ever’. This ‘access’ is truly transformative and will disrupt the existing retail purchasing cycle.

A powerful duality: By activating our consumer proposition we in turn activate our retail partner proposition

B2C

  • Becoming the world’s largest shopping destination where you can shop every brand for every occasion
  • The tools to capture, save and share shopping ideas from both online and offline worlds
  • An immersive social shopping experience - that facilitates peer affirmations and continuity across both online and physical realms

B2B

  • Enables the retailer to capture, retain and nurture their customers’ interest for when they are ready to buy
  • The tools to activate receptive targeting as a powerful alternative to the widely recognised damaging re-marketing tactics
  • Enables the retailer to transform its performance by capitalising on high performing anonymised data, that is real-time and remains relevant to the ever changing lifestyle of their audiences

OUR VISION

To be the world’s largest single shopping destination where consumers can shop every brand for every occasion and are empowered with the very best tools to save and share their shopping ideas for when they are ready to buy  THINK: Amazon in its entirety is about to become just one of the thousands of brands on Everywalk

STATUS

Following an initial investment of £500k from a co-founder of Card Factory Plc and in a very short time, during the past two year since our formation in 2015, we have; identified the opportunity, invented the solution, affirmed the market fit, built/validated the platform, aggregating tens of millions of products from over 1000 brands and have gained commercial terms with them all. We have proven high performing brand and marketing and have unlocked the early stage metrics that are extremely exciting and provide us with the opportunity to prepare our business for scale within this next round.


You need to be registered as an investor to see further information.


Join Now

None of the information contained here or contained outside of the InvestingZone platform, including on the pitching company’s own website, in social media profiles and elsewhere constitutes part of the listing and it has not been reviewed or approved by InvestingZone or by Acceleris Capital.

You need to be registered as an investor to see further information.


Join Now

None of the information contained here or contained outside of the InvestingZone platform, including on the pitching company’s own website, in social media profiles and elsewhere constitutes part of the listing and it has not been reviewed or approved by InvestingZone or by Acceleris Capital.

You need to be registered as an investor to see further information.


Join Now

None of the information contained here or contained outside of the InvestingZone platform, including on the pitching company’s own website, in social media profiles and elsewhere constitutes part of the listing and it has not been reviewed or approved by InvestingZone or by Acceleris Capital.

You need to be registered as an investor to see further information.


Join Now

None of the information contained here or contained outside of the InvestingZone platform, including on the pitching company’s own website, in social media profiles and elsewhere constitutes part of the listing and it has not been reviewed or approved by InvestingZone or by Acceleris Capital.

You need to be registered as an investor to see further information.


Join Now

None of the information contained here or contained outside of the InvestingZone platform, including on the pitching company’s own website, in social media profiles and elsewhere constitutes part of the listing and it has not been reviewed or approved by InvestingZone or by Acceleris Capital.

You need to be registered as an investor to see further information.


Join Now

Additional information

  • Early Stage
  • Technology
  • Electronic & Electrical Equipment